Come along for a lovely relaxing trip looking for seals in a kayak on Limfjorden together with Steen Mogensen from ‘Livet Ved Vandet – Thyholm’.
Here you will row on the quiet waters, where only the sound of the waves crashing on the kayak can be heard. In the distance you can spot some black silhouettes that jump around playfully in the water. These are the shadows of the Limfjord's largest predator: the seal. Almost silently, you row closer to the seals and if you are fast, you can capture a good picture of the seals with a camera.
After this fantastic experience on Limfjorden, you will return to Tambohus Kro & Badehotel. Here the chefs have conjured something magical in the kitchen in the way of preparing a hearty meal of food - of course made from scratch and added copious amounts of love. When dinner has been enjoyed, guests can sit outside on the terrace & enjoy the pink evening sky reflected in the water before retreating to your room for a good night's sleep in an authentic seaside hotel atmosphere.
From 3pm there is arrival at Tambohus Kro & Badehotel, which is a 180-year-old inn located in unspoilt natural surroundings right by Limfjorden.
Gather your appetite to dinner by exploring the beautiful natural area on foot. Take a walk down to the small harbor or walk over to the beautiful micro/half island Jegindø, which is just 1 km from Tambohus.
In the evening the kitchen spoils you with a wonderful 2-course dinner prepared with love from scratch.
8 - 9.30am: Breakfast buffet with homemade delicacies
10am: Meet at Borregaard, Bakkedalvej 10 for a short intro around the kayak trip
10.15am: Departure in kayak in search of seals
12pm: Lunch consisting of packed lunches from Tambohus Kro & Badehotel
1.15am: Return to Borregaard
1.30am Return to Tambohus Kro & Badehotel a good experience richer
5.30-8.30am: Dinner with 2-course dinner prepared from scratch
08.00-09.30 Breakfast buffet with homemade delicacies
11.00 Check out - goodbye and thanks for now!
- 2 nights in a specially prepared room
- Breakfast buffet both mornings
- 2-course dinner both evenings
- Seal safari in kayak with Steen Mogensen from ‘Livet Ved Vandet – Thyholm’
- Packed lunch & spring water for the kayak trip
- Guests bring their own kayak. Alternatively a kayak can be rented for 250, -
- Practical clothes for the weather and a backpack to bring a packed lunch are recommended
- The trip is carried out at a level where everyone can participate. Both beginners and advanced.
- With the guests safety being the primary concern, there will be taken precautions for weather conditions that will end in the kayak trip being canceled it the weather makes it impossible to complete the voyage.
The trip can be booked on the following dates:
- 7.-9. May 2021
- 4.-6. June 2021
- 11.-13. June 2021
For more information
Go Tours: Lovely kayak trip with seal safari