The mediaeval village church was built in the 12th century. A quite impressive church beautifully situated at the highest point in the village. The oldest parts of the church, chancel and nave, are built of granite ashlar in Romanesque style. Two transcepts and a tower with a pyramid roof were built during the 13th-18th century. The furnishings date back to 1869.